We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
I have revamped one of my older recipes with a few tweaks and oh my, they are even MORE delicious!
Super melt-in-your-mouth crumb with a fudgy consistency, you will be in love!
These keto chocolate chip blondies are made with one of my favorite ingredients: cashew butter! They are gluten-free and low carb, but still taste like the classic blondies you know and love.
Follow me so you won’t miss my post of homemade cashew butter!
Chocolate chip blondies for everyone! A luxurious, gluten-free treat that’s just as good for you as it is delicious.
Keto Chocolate Chip Blondies Part 2
In this improved recipe for Keto Chocolate Chip Blondies Part 2, I have turned it into an even MORE decadent recipe with cashew butter! You can of course substitute in with whatever nut butter you would like. Chenge up the additions to include sugar free white chocolate chips, nuts or a drizzle of chocolate on top!
- 8 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup cashew butter or other nut butter
- 1/3 cup confectioners erythritol
- 1/3 cup keto brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter with the nut butter and whisk until smooth.
- Add in sweeteners and extracts. Whisk well.
- Beat in one egg at a time. Whisking well after each.
- Add in the flour, salt and baking powder and stir with a spoon.
- Stir in chocolate chips and then spread evenly into the parchment lined pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick tests mostly clean with only a few crumbs.
- Let cool in pan completely before transferring to the fridge for at least an hour.
- This helps them set and makes them easier to cut. Plus it increases the fudginess!
- Store in the fridge up to 7 days in an airtight container.
–Use palm shortening or vegan butter to make this dairy free. –Choose white chocolate chips instead to make it like the famous white chocolate chip blondie. –Make some Low Carb Fudge Brownies and drop dollops of this dough into the brownie batter to make your own Brookies!