We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
Not only are these luscious brownies super fudgy but they come together in 1 bowl!!
You CANNOT skip the step of warming up the eggs, or making sure they are room temperature. If you do not, you will get clumpy batter and possibly scrambled eggs!!
Store them in the fridge and if you want MORE chocolate, top with a fudge icing!
Low Carb Fudge Brownies
- 10 Tbsp butter; softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners erithrytol this has no substitute if you want the brownies to turn out
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder cacao powder is best, but any will work
- 2 large eggs room temperature; warmed in bowl of hot tap water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fine almond flour this must be without the skins
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup Sugar free chocolate chips the brand you use will determine the total carb count
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line an 8x8 an with parchment paper.
- Put your eggs in a bowl filled with hottest tap water and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan on medium heat, melt butter and confectioners erithrytol and whisk until well combined.
- Now whisk in the cocoa powder until smooth.
- Remove from heat and let sit 5 minutes.
- Now whisk in the vanilla and eggs one at a time until a very smooth batter is made with a shiny top.
- Now whisk in the almond flour and baking powder. All batter should be very smooth.
- Stir in 1/2 of the sugar free chocolate chips. Spread in prepared pan. Sprinkle other half of chips over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes. It should be set in the middle.
- Cool for 30 minutes. YOU MUST COOL THEM COMPLETELY BEFORE CUTTING!!
- Store in the fridge. Can be reheated in a 350F oven for 5 minutes for ultimate fresh taste!