We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
Sweetened condensed milk? It’s actually possible! All you need are 5 ingredients and a few minutes.
The key here is to be patient as the mixture simmers and thickens. Don’t rush the process and burn it!
Can you think of a retro recipe that this would be great in?
-Low Carb Ice Cream
-Drizzled over cake
Now you can have the best of both worlds: sweetened condensed milk that’s creamy, rich, and delicious—but without all the sugar.
What will you use this Keto Sweetened Condensed Milk in?
Keto Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1/4 cup allulose sweetener or additional erythritol
- 1/2 tsp stevia
- 1 large egg yolk
- In a small saucepan melt cream and butter while whisking.
- Add in sweeteners.
- Bring to a boil.
- Turn heat down to a simmer and cook for 8-10 min stirring occasionally.
- Put your egg yolk in a small bowl.
- Slowly whisk in the warm mixture into the egg yolk a tablespoon at a time.
- Let cool 10 min before using OR storing in a jar for later.
- It may thicken, if so, thin by gently heating in a saucepan.