I love all types of chocolate!! This homemade hot chocolate is rich and decadent, plus sugar free!
Low Carb Hot Chocolate
Make up this treat to warm up anytime!
- 4 Cups Unsweetened almond milk Vanilla or plain
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 1/4 Cup monkfruit sweetener/or erithrytol
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup Sugar free chocolate chips Optional
- Whisk unsweetened almond milk, cocoa and monkfruit ina medium saucepan on medium heat. Bring to a simmer while whisking. Add vanilla and sugar free chocolate chips if using. Heat on low until chocolate chips have dissolved. About 3 minutes.