We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
I have another pancake recipe called Keto Blender Pancake Recipe , but it uses cream cheese and the blender, which usually is not a problem, but I wanted to re-create the pancakes that mix in a bowl!
Spring is approaching and it has gotten me thinking of recipes I can have on hand for camping season!
This recipe works out well for any mix and pour situation! Another nice thing about these is that the texture is improved with the mixing of the flours in the base 🙂
They also re-heat well in a toaster!
Low Carb Whisked Pancakes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 6 drops liquid stevia (or 1/8 tsp powdered stevia)
- 5 large eggs
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp butter; melted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat a cast iron griddle over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk all of the dry ingredients, Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the apple cider vinegar and unsweetened almond milk. Let sit while you mix the stevia, eggs, vanilla in a large bowl. Now whisk in the unsweetened almond milk/ACV combination.
- Pour the wet mixture in the middle of the dry mixture. Whisk until only a few lumps remain. Let it sit 5 minutes.
- Pour onto hot skillet that has been greased with a little butter or oil in 1/4 cup amounts. Let it cook until the sides round out and it lifts up a bit. Ease the turner under it and in one swoop flip it. Let it cook an additional 4-5 minutes until it is set in the middle and springs back when gently pressed.
- Store under a cloth towel as you cook the rest. Will keep up to 5 days in the fridge. Warm up in a toaster or oven.