I can honestly say that bananas are one of the high carb things I miss on my low carb journey! I was super excited to know that Simply Delish has a banana pudding so I could create banana treats without the guilt!
I knew I wanted something with a chewy bite and not a pie but something portable like a cookie or brownie. So these blondies came to mind! Perfect!
Then I knew I had to spruce it up a little more than just plain ol blondies so I added in chocolate chips AND made a keto caramel sauce to swirl into it! Perfection!
You will impress your non-low carb friends with these! And then after it sets in the fridge overnight they become even chewier and even more decadent! You could even drizzle the extra caramel sauce over it before having as well! Oh my goodness, heaven!
Keto Bananas Foster Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 1 cup butter; softened
- 1 cup keto brown sugar
- 2 boxes Simply Delish Banana Pudding
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup granulated allulose sweetener
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Make the caramel sauce so it is cooled.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan stirring constantly.
- Once butter has melted, then foamed up it will start to turn brown. Keep stirring until golden brown.
- Quickly add in the heavy cream and allulose. Stir well.
- Let simmer on lowest burner setting for 45-50 minutes. Check on it occasionally and stir until thickened.
- Remove from heat and pour into a jar.
- Let sit 30-40 minutes before using. You can put in fridge to thicken quicker.
- Now make blondies.
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together almond flour, coconut flour and baking soda.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl of a stand mixer, cream butter with brown sugar 2 minutes.
- Now add in both pudding mixes, eggs, and vanilla.
- Mix until incorporated.
- While mixing add in dry ingredients in 1/3 increments mixing well after each.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread into prepared pan lined with parchment.
- Using 1/3 cup of caramel sauce, drizzle generously over blondies.
- Run a knife through in a hashtag “#” pattern, no more.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until toothpick tested with a few crumbs.
- Cool completely.
- Put in fridge overnight before cutting into 16 pieces.
- Keeps up to 7 days in fridge in airtight container.