We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
It is little browned sausage bits nestled into a hug of gluten free biscuit with cheese in every bite!
This is perfect for portion control as well as busy mornings when time is short and you need to run out the door! They warm up beautifully and the whole family will love them!
You can easily turn these dairy free with some dairy free sour cream and cheese! When it is all mixed up, the sausage flavor takes over!
Check out my Keto Dutch Baby Cups that are also quick and made in the airfryer!
Keto Air fryer Sausage Breakfast Muffins
- 1 lb breakfast sausage browned and drained
- 4 1/2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp full fat sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- Combine melted butter, eggs, salt, heavy cream and sour cream. Whisk together well.
- Add coconut flour and baking powder to the mixture and stir until combined.
- Fold in drained browned sausage and 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Stir until combined then scoop into muffin tins.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese on each one.
- Airfry at 375F for 16 minutes until it starts to brown a little around the edges.
- Alternately bake in the oven at 375F for 20 min.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Reheat at 375F for 8 minutes