We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
Cinnamon roll vibes awaken with this pull apart mini loaf that is meant to be pulled apart!
Your fingers will be licked clean as the sugar free drizzle encases with each bite!
Its the cinnamon roll that you share with your friend that ends in the ritual of licking your fingers from the decadent drizzle covering them!
Each piece you pull away has a crispy top and a gooey center! All the soft center without the hard outside, WIN WIN!
Everything comes together easily after the dough is made! I went with the 2 smaller loaves as these are so cute and keep well! You can go bigger and put it all into a large loaf pan if you wish, just keep an eye on it as it cooks so you get it cooked long enough. If it starts to brown to much, put a piece of foil over the top so you can get the inside cooked properly.
Keto Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart Loaf
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp allulose sweetener
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp apple pie spice or cinnamon
- 1/4 cup allulise/ erythritol blend
- Mix mozzarella and cream cheese in medium saucepan until it is melted and the cream cheese incorporates into it.
- Remove from heat and using a wooden spoon work in the 2 eggs. Room temperature is needed so they do not cool down the cheeses.
- Then add in the almond flour and baking powder. It will take some elbow power, but keep pressing and stirring until it is uniform.
- Wrap in parchment paper then put in a plastic zip bag or airtight container for 4 hrs or overnight.
- Cut in half to make 2 small bread pans worth. Keep as one large piece for a regular bread pan.
- Roll out dough between 2 fresh pieces of parchment to 1/4 inch thickness. Brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with spice and sweetener.
- Cut into 2"×4" rectangles for mini pans, 4" x 4" for large loaf pan. Stack in your hand each square on top of each other making a tower. Place in greased pan and top with remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake @400F 15-20min until a dark golden brown on top. Will not give when pushed with finger.
- Cool 15 min to settle before topping with drizzle.
- Pull apart to serve!
Who will you share this with? You can also make up the dough, use half in a mini loaf for this, and then make a pizza with the rest here with THIS recipe!