We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
It is a bomber plane, or a band from the 90’s, or a shot of mixed alcohols. Those are the things I think of when I hear “B-52”.
This cake has all of the flavors of the shot and is rich, decadent and oh so amazing!
It has the coffee, orange, chocolate and of course the Bailey’s Irish Cream to round it all out!
The glaze really ties this together and the orange zest, well it adds a zing to it that pairs well with the dark chocolate!
Keto B-52 Bundt Cake
- 1 package Fit Bake Chocolate Cake mix
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 large Egg yolk
- 3 tbsp water
- 3 tsp espresso powder
- 2 tbsp Baileys Irish Cream or additional heavy cream
- 1 package Sugar free orange jel dessert
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 2 tbsp sf chocolate syrup
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 tbsp monkfruit
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup confectioners erythritol
- 1 tbsp cocoa.
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl put in Fit Bake Chocolate cake mix. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk mascarpone and heavy cream until smooth.
- Add to the large bowl with the mix.
- Add in eggs, egg yolk, Bailey’s Irish Cream. Whisk well.
- In a small bowl combine espresso powder and water.
- Add to the large bowl with package of sugar free orange jel dessert and orange zest.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Grease your bundt pan well then sprinkle some cocoa powder in it. Shake around well until it coats the bottom. This helps you have a cake that won’t stick!
- Bake 40 minutes until toothpick tested clean.
- Cool 20 min then gently loosen all around before inverting on a plate.
- Make glaze.
- In a small saucepan whisk all glaze ingredients.
- Bring to a simmer. Whisk well then pour half over cake. Let it set 10 min.
- Pour remaining glaze over the cake and immediately garnish with orange zest.
- Store in airtight container up to 5 days.