We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
They are the perfect treat to celebrate the return of this tart fruit like veggie stalk!
The tartness is gently balanced with a package of Simply Delish Strawberry Jel and then baked! It is the perfect Spring treat for a get together and even hold up in a lunchbox!
Keto Rhubarb Crumble Bars
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup monkfruit
- 1/4 tsp maple extract
- 1/4 tsp powdered stevia
- 6 tbsp butter; softened
- 4-5 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 package Simply Delish strawberry jel
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all in a bowl except rhubarb and strawberry jel.
- Cut butter into ingredients with a pastry blender or fork.
- Set aside 1 cups worth of the crumble. Press the remaining crumble into the pan.
- Bake 15 min until lightly golden on edges.
- Cool 20 minutes.
- Put rhubarb into a large saucepan with water.
- Cook down until softened and rhubarb is broken down.
- Whisk in the package of strawberry jel.
- Set aside to cool for 10 min.
- Top the crust with the rhubarb mixture.
- Crumble the reserved crumbs on top.
- Bake 20 min.
- Let completely cool before putting in the fridge for an hour. Best results are an overnight set.
- Cut into squares! Store in fridge up to 5 days.