We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
They remind me of a very moist cake donut hole, a sort of donut popper!
The hint of spice gives it a distinctive flavor that mimics a donut shops little secret ingredient! I have also included an additional secret ingredient with a box of Simply Delish Natural’s Keto Vanilla Pudding!
I paired mine with a cuppa coffee in my new glass double walled mug with convienient wood spill proof top to keep it warm longer!!
Get a pair of these wonderful and classy mugs here!
You will also need a mini muffin pan as these would possibly take longer as regular muffins. If you do use a regular muffin tin only fill halfway so they do not burn before getting done in the middle!
Keto Mini Glazed Donut Muffins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp confectioners erythritol
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 package Simply Delish Vanilla Pudding mix
- 1/4 cup confectioners erythritol
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl whisk all dry ingredients.
- Add in rest of ingredients and whisk until a thick dough forms.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop into a mini muffin pan. Alternately use 1 1/2 tbsp batter in each well.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until set and toothpick tasted clean. Cool in pan.
- Make glaze by whisking all in bowl. Dip tops of muffins in.
- Cool completely for an hour or two before enjoying for best taste!
- Store in fridge up to 5 days.
- Taste improves along with texture on next day after baking!
These look so beautiful! Hats off to you.
Thank you so much! I am going through my memory bank trying to recreate my favorites😍