With only four ingredients, you can have the creamiest ice cream and its all keto, dairy free AND vegan! You get all this when you use my favorite pudding mix by Simply Delish! It is rare to find strawberry pudding but they did it and its amazing!
You will be pleasantly surprised that it is also vegan as the mix is made without gelatin AND I use coconut milk! It has a slight coconut taste but the strawberry is strong enough that it really is not a problem!
I love my ice cream container that all of my ice cream creations go in! It has a double wall and is perfect for preventing freezer burn and is oval shaped to get the perfect scoop every time!
Keto Strawberry Pudding Ice Cream
- ice cream maker
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 (13-14oz) can full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup allulose sweetner
- 2 packages Simply Delish Naturals Strawberry Pudding
- Put all ingredients into a blender in the order listed.
- Blend well. Scrape sides of blender. Blend again.
- Repeat until all bits of powder and chunks of coconut milk are very smooth.
- Put in fridge for 2 hours.
- Now process in an ice cream maker for 15 minutes.
- You may add in 4-5 chopped strawberries at this point if you wish. Simply stir in.
- It will be soft serve at this point but if you want it to be more firm like regular ice cream, freeze for 4 hours.
- When you are ready to eat, let the container sit out at room temperature for 20 minutes. Then scoop!