It is one of those desserts that always popped up at family reunions, Thanksgiving and sometimes Christmas. With its jello top layer, cool whip inner layer and pretzel bottom it was salty and sweet and delicious!
Now with my keto version you can have 2nds and feel zero guilt! Plus it is gluten free and is the perfect blend of sweetness!
All of this was created with my favorite jel dessert by Simply Delish! I chose a flavor that would pair with a keto fruit……raspberry!
You HAVE to get some for yourself because the old sugar free jello at the store will not cut it! You want the fresh taste that Simply Delush gives to this wonderful dessert!
Visit HERE to order some and save 10%!!
Keto Raspberry “No Pretzel” Salad
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp monkfruit sweetener/or erithrytol
- 1/8 tsp maple extract
- Pinch of stevia; powdered
- 3 tbsp butter; softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp confectioners erythritol
- 8 drops liquid monkfruit/stevia
Cream Cheese Layer
- 1 cup monkfruit sweetener/or erithrytol
- 3 tbsp allulose sweetener
- 4 oz cream cheese; softened
- 2 pkg Simply Delish Raspberry Jel prepared and cooled to room temperature
- 8 oz fresh raspberries or frozen completely thawed and drained
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl mix almond flour, monkfruit, extract and stevia.
- Cut butter into all until coarse crumbs. Press into 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 10 minutes until golden brown. Cool completely.
- Put all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Whip until soft peaks form. Set aside.
Cream Cheese Layer
- In a large mixing bowl whip cream cheese and sweeteners until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream until smooth.
- Spread over cooled crust. Cover and put in fridge to cool and set.
- Stir in half of the raspberries in to the cooled, prepared jel.
- Spread over chilled cream cheese layer.
- Dot with remaining raspberries.
- Cover and store in fridge overnight or at least 8 hours to completely set and flavors to meld.
- Store up to 5 days in airtight container.