We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
I did a great job capturing my favorite fudgy brownie from my childhood in the 80s that was under the name Lil’ Debbie.
This one is low carb, keto, gluten free, sugar free and AMAZING! The only hard part is waiting for them to set overnight in the fridge!
Sticking with ChocZero sugar free chips is best as the others I have tried do not melt as well. It is up to you, but visit the notes below the recipe for links to my favorite brands that I used to get the best results like me.
Little Melissa Fudge Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter; melted
- 2 tbsp avocado oil or oil that is liquid at room temp
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup keto brown sugar
- 1/2 cup monkfruit sweetener/or erithrytol
- 1/2 cup granulated allulose sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tbsp Natures Hollow Honey Substitute
- 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate syrup
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups Choc Zero Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 10 drops monkfruit/stevia drops
- 1 tsp Natures Hollow Honey Substitute
- Preheat oven to 350F,
- Line an 8×8 METAL pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk butter, oil, sweeteners and cocoa until smooth.
- Now whisk in eggs and yolk. Next whisk in honey, chocolate syrup and vanilla,
- Lastly whisk in flour, arrowroot, salt and baking soda.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until it is set in the middle. Toothpick tested with a few crumbs. Cool completely.
- In a medium saucepan heat heavy cream until it steams.
- Remove from heat and whisk in remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Spread evenly over cooled brownies.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or best overnight.
- Makes 20 very rich pieces!