This is quick, tasty and gets in the needed daily fiber with the low calorie star…….CABBAGE!
Everyone in my family enjoyed it, even my cabbage hating child who said it tasted like spaghetti!! WIN WIN!! And if you add some shredded cheddar cheese at the end so it melts on top…..EVEN BETTER!
Keto Cabbage Skillet
- 1 small head of cabbage sliced thin
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 small onion diced
- 1 14.5oz can diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 tsp paprika
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano or 1 tsp dried
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup beef stock/broth
- Brown beef in a large skillet with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in all of the other ingredients and stir/fold very well.
- Put on a lid and let it cook on medium for 15 minutes.
- Stir well before serving. Can top with shredded cheddar right before serving.
- Leftovers keep up to 5 days in fridge. Reheat in skillet or oven to warm.