We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
Here is a light and fluffy pancake muffin that gets baked and then cooled to warm before enjoying! You can double the recipe and make a large batch. Once recipe makes about 12 muffins. Don’t forget to get some of my Keto Maple Syrup to top them with!
Low Carb Scotch Pancake Muffins
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 1/4 cup butter; melted
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup blaanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp maple extract
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease or line a 12 cup muffin pan.
- Add eggs and powdered erithrytol to a large mixing bowl. Whisk then slowly pour in cooled, melted butter while whisking.
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk well until smooth.
- Let it sit 5-8 minutes to thicken.
- Scoop into a prepared muffin pan. Bake 25-30 minutes. Toothpick tested done. Will be golden brown, not dark. If it is turning too dark too fast, tent with foil last half of baking time.
- Store leftovers in fridge. Lasts up to 5 days. Reheat at 350F oven for 5 minutes.