This is one of those low carb recipes that most people find when they 1st go low carb. It is easy, tasty and come on……BACCCOOONNN!!
I use my Keto Ranch Dressing in it so go make some of that 1st and then you are set!
Low Carb Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- 2 lb chicken boneless, skinless, cubed
- 8 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup LCWTC keto ranch dressing
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon pre-cooked to crispy
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Grease a 2 qt casserole dish and set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix together cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing, onion powder, garlic powder until smooth.
- Spread cubed, raw chicken breast evenly in the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in an even layer over chicken.
- Top with shredded cheese and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with crumbled bacon and bake for additional 5 minutes.
- Let it sit 8-10 minutes before serving. If your chicken gave off extra moisture, gently drain it off before serving.
- Reheat leftovers in oven at 350F for 10 minutes......if you have any leftovers 🙂