We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
This is one of those low carb recipes that most people find when they 1st go low carb. It is easy, tasty and come on……BACCCOOONNN!!
I use my Keto Ranch Dressing in it so go make some of that 1st and then you are set!
Low Carb Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
It matches all of the flavors that you love.....bacon, ranch and CHEESE!!
- 2 lb chicken boneless, skinless, cubed
- 8 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup LCWTC keto ranch dressing
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon pre-cooked to crispy
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Grease a 2 qt casserole dish and set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix together cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing, onion powder, garlic powder until smooth.
- Spread cubed, raw chicken breast evenly in the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in an even layer over chicken.
- Top with shredded cheese and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with crumbled bacon and bake for additional 5 minutes.
- Let it sit 8-10 minutes before serving. If your chicken gave off extra moisture, gently drain it off before serving.
- Reheat leftovers in oven at 350F for 10 minutes......if you have any leftovers 🙂