We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
You know those “soft baked” cookies of your low carb days that said “Ahoy” on them? Well I have created the low carb, gluten free, keto version of them!
Not only are these cookies super chewy but also very soft! They are the BEST to use for mini ice cream sandwiches with keto ice cream too and are easy to eat right out of the freezer without breaking a tooth or crumbling into a mess!
The secret is using Simply Delish Keto Vanilla Pudding!!
Don’t forget to let them cool on the pan before moving them or they will fall apart.
Enjoy my keto version of “Ahoy” chocolate chip cookies……bringing back all of the childhood memories!
Keto Banana Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter; softened
- 5 tbsp keto brown sugar; packed
- 2 tbsp monkfruit/erythritol
- 1 box Simply Delish Sugar Free Banana Pudding look in notes for order link
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Mix flours and baking soda in a small bowl. Set aside.
- With a hand mixer or stand mixer cream butter with keto brown sugar, monkfruit, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla extract very well.
- Add in flour mixture while mixing.
- Now let it sit for 5 minutes to meld the ingredients.
- Stir in sugar free chocolate chips.
- Portion in 2 tbsp sized scoops or mounds onto a parchment lined pan.
- Bake 11-13 minutes until lightly brown, Do not over bake!
- Once out of the oven, immediately flatten gently with a spatula to 1/2 inch thickness. Gently so you do not crack the top.
- Cool on pan 5 minutes before moving to a cooling rack.
- They will appear unbaked but they will finish cooking as they cool.
- I enjoy my first one warm after it has set.
- They are honestly best the day after as they have had time to set up and turn into the texture that reminds you of the soft baked ahoy cookies from childhood!
- Store in an airtight container up to 1 week on counter and 2 weeks in fridge.