You know those “soft baked” cookies of your low carb days that said “Ahoy” on them? Well I have created the low carb, gluten free, keto version of them!
Not only are these cookies super chewy but also very soft! They are the BEST to use for mini ice cream sandwiches with keto ice cream too and are easy to eat right out of the freezer without breaking a tooth or crumbling into a mess!
The secret is using Simply Delish Keto Vanilla Pudding!!
Don’t forget to let them cool on the pan before moving them or they will fall apart.
Enjoy my keto version of “Ahoy” chocolate chip cookies……bringing back all of the childhood memories!
Keto Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter; softened
- 3/4 cup keto brown sugar; packed
- 1/4 cup monkfruit/erithrytol
- 2 boxes Simply Delish Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding look in notes for order link
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Mix flours and baking soda in a small bowl. Set aside.
- With a hand mixer or stand mixer cream butter with keto brown sugar, monkfruit, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla extract very well.
- Add in flour mixture while mixing.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Portion in 2 tbsp sized scoops or mounds.
- Bake 11-13 minutes until lightly brown, Do not over bake!
- Once out of the oven, immediately flatten gently to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Cool on pan 5 minutes before moving to a cooling rack.
- They will appear unbaked but they will finish cooking on pan.
- Store in an airtight container up to 1 week on counter and 2 weeks in fridge.