We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
One Bowl Brownies
If you don’t want to use multiple bowls to make a decadent dessert, then try this One Bowl Brownies recipe!
This recipe uses almond butter in place of real butter so you can share with your dairy free friends, OR it is perfect if you run out of butter and do not want to go to the store for this One Bowl Brownies recipe!
- Mixed up all in one bowl to avoid extra dishes!
- Butter is replaced with almond butter in these to add extra protein and give our dairy free friends an option that works!
- It makes just the right amount to exercise portion control!
- Not only are these gluten free, but keto AND grain free!
- Do not substitute the confectioners erythritol as its consistency is what helps prevent these One Bowl Brownies from being grainy!
- Switch up the mix ins and try nuts, or some sugar free chocolate covered candies!
- Make these One Bowl Brownies in a mini muffin tin for brownie bites! Just make sure to halve the time.
- Go all out for these One Bowl Brownies and top it with some fudge frosting like from my Little Melissa’s Fudge Brownie recipe!
One Bowl Brownies
- 2/3 cup almond butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup confectioners erythritol
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix almond butter, cocoa and confectioners erythritol until crumbly.
- Stir in vanilla and then eggs one at a time mixing well after each.
- Now stir in almond flour and baking soda.
- Stir in half of the chocolate chips.
- Spread batter in parchment lined pan.
- Sprinkle remaining sugar free chocolate chips on top.
- Bake 20 minutes until the center is no longer wet to touch.
- Cool 20 minutes before cutting.
- Store in fridge up to 5 days. Can be frozen up to 1 month.
You can not stop at just one with these One Bowl Brownies! The fudgy center dotted with the gooey chocolate chips really sets these apart from other fudgy brownies!
These would be perfect for using as a top and bottom of an ice cream sandwich!