We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
It is definitely pumpkin season and I am so happy I found a few cans of pumpkin puree stashed in my cupboard to make these Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars!
Tips and ideas to make it your own!
- These Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars are perfect for dessert at your next potluck!
- Need to keep your portions in check? Freeze them! Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars will keep for up to a month if you flash freeze individually, wrap in wax paper and store in a freezer bag!
- Want to increase the pumpkin factor? Put half of the cream cheese mixture into the bowl of the pumpkin mixture and these Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars will be more pumpkin-y!
- Add in some pumpkin spice to the pumpkin mixture for an even MORE fall flavor!
- Another idea is to add in some berries or nuts to these Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars and put your own spin on it!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Its your favorite pumpkin cheesecake dessert in the form of a bar so you can eat without a fork! All keto, sugar free and gluten free, these Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars will make you the star as its hard to eat just one!
- 2 cups finely ground almond flour
- 1/3 cup monkfruit/or erithrytol
- 1/4 tsp maple extract
- 1/4 tsp stevia powder
- 6 Tbsp butter; softened
PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE SWIRL
- 1/4 cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 1 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice
BASE CREAM CHEESE FILLING
- 1 8oz package cream cheese; softened
- 1/4 cup monkfruit sweetener/or other granulated sweetener
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- Juice of one medium lemon approx. 2 to 2.5 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- Make the crust first!
- Combine all of the crust ingredients in a large bowl with a fork, mashing and stirring until combined.
- Take out 1 cup of crust mixture and set aside.
- Press remaining crust mixture into the bottom of an UN-greased 8×8 pan that is lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Set aside to cool for 20 minutes.
- Now make the pumpkin filling!
- In a medium bowl with a hand mixer, mix pumpkin with softened cream cheese and egg.
- Once smooth add in monkfruit, coconut flour, and pumpkin spice. Set aside.
- Now make the base cream cheese filling!
- In a large bowl cream the cream cheese and granulated sweetener with a hand mixer until smooth.
- THEN add in egg, heavy cream, lemon juice and extracts. Mix very well.
- Spread filling onto the COOLED crust.
- Now pour on the pumpkin filling from earlier.
- Run a knife through both fillings swirling around gently. Less is better to maintain swirl.
- Be careful not to pierce and disturb the crust, it is still fragile at this point
- Lastly, crumble and sprinkle the remaining crust ingredients on top of it all that you reserved from the beginning.
- Bake at 350F for 35 to 40 minutes until it is not visibly jiggly and toothpick tests with a few crumbs.
- Cool 1 hour then place in the fridge overnight, or 8 hours.
- Cut into 12 pieces. Store in refrigerator.
- approximately 2.8g net carbs per square
Get my favorite Organic Pumpkin Puree by Farmers Market here Get my favorite almond flour here for best results!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars are the perfect way to bring pumpkin into your dessert line up for the baking season! With the buttery crust and soft cream cheese center, it will be hard to share!
Check out my other pumpkin recipes such as Keto Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes or my Low Carb Pumpkin Crunch Muffins!
[…] year for all things apple and pumpkin! I have created some pumpkin recipes for you already like my Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars and Pumpkin Pie Muffins but the only keto dessert recipe I have using apples is my Keto Applesauce […]