We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
This recipe comes together quickly and puts your cast iron skillet to good use! I thought that peaches were forever off of the table in my low carb lifestyle, but to my happy surprise I found Natures Hollow Low Carb Peach Jam!
I am a “straight-up” gal so when I go to try a new jam or jelly I take a spoon and dig in! If it tastes amazing right from the jar, then it will be amazing in a recipe! This is the main reason why this recipe was created, to showcase the sweet peachy goodness of this amazing low carb jam! It has small pieces, not big chunks and for that I love the texture too!
This recipe in particular is featured in my latest cookbook “Chaffles, Cast Iron and The Crock”. It is only 1 of 86 recipes that make your low carb lifestyle easier to manage and a whole lot tastier than just plain ol’ meat and veggies!
Get your Digital Copy HERE -OR- your Hardcopy HERE (limited quantities on hardcopies available)
Here is a closeup of the Natures Hollow Sugar Free Peach Jam!
I have teamed up with Natures Hollow to save you 15% off
of any order you place with them using
coupon code: lowcarb15
Smoky Peach Chicken
- 1.5-2 lbs bone in chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup Red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar free ketchup
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp celery seed
- 1 cup Natures Hollow Low Carb Peach Jam/Preserves
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika (or additional regular paprika, it will be missing the smoke flavor)
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Preheat a 10"-12" cast iron skillet on medium heat.
- Season both sides of thighs with salt and pepper. Sear 5 minutes on each side. While chicken cooks, prepare glaze.
- Whisk all of the other ingredients in a small bowl until smooth.
- Pour HALF of the glaze over the chicken thighs and bake for 25 minutes.
- Now remove chicken from pan and discard liquid that has collected in the bottom of the skillet. Return chicken to pan and pour remaining glaze over the chicken.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes.