We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
Whip this up in your blender quick and have a filling keto breakfast anytime!
The leftovers also reheat well in a 350F oven for 5 min.
Keto Dutch Baby Cups
- 4 Lg eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 2 Tbsp Lakanto monkfruit sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil
- Blend ALL ingredients in a blender.
- Pour into silicone muffin cups or greased muffin tin.
- Airfry at 425F for 15 minutes until the top is set and light golden brown.
- Or Bake at 425 for 25 min.
- Will puff and deflate.
- Top with butter and some Lakanto Monkfruit Maple Flavored syrup.
- Keeps in fridge up to 5 days.
- Reheat leftovers in oven for 5 minutes for best taste and texture.