We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
You know those cinnamon vanilla scones at the favorite coffeehouse? The ones loaded with gluten, sugar and tons of calories?
Well you do not have to do without anymore because I have you covered with this very easy and simple Keto Cinnamon Scone recipe using KISS MY KETO Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix!
Yes, I have turned a keto cookie mix into a soft, pillowy scone that is drizzled with my own keto vanilla drizzle!
You will have coffeeshop scones ready in no time! Visit KISS MY KETO and save 10% off of your order here!
Keto Cinnamon Vanilla Scones
- 1 pkg KISS MY KETO Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp confectioners erythritol
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2-1 cup additional almond flour for dusting and patting out
- 3/4 cup confectioners erythritol
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs, vanilla, heavy cream until smooth.
- Add in the KISS MY KETO Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix plus almond flour, baking powder, 2 tbsp confectioners erythritol, and salt.
- Stir well with a large spoon until mixed well.
- Add in the coconut flour. Stir well again.
- Sprinkle almond flour onto the parchment paper.
- Put the scone dough on top of the sprinkled almond flour.
- Pat the almond flour into the dough making a circle mound. It will be very loose at this point.
- Slowly pick up one corner of the parchment paper and pull to opposite side. This will gently fold the almond flour into the surface so you can handle it.
- Repeat with all corners working in almond flour all around the dough.
- With a wetted large knife, cut the dough into 8 pieces.
- Slowly move them at least 1 inch away from each other by gently moving them outward onto the rest of the pan.
- Bake @350F for 25 minutes until set and lightly browned.
- Cool for 10 minutes before drizzling with glaze.
- In a small bowl whisk all ingredients together.
- Slowly drizzle over scones once they have cooled.
- Store scones in an airtight container up to 5 days. Put in fridge for longer storage.
- They may be frozen UN ICED then thaw and ice with drizzle once thawed.