We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
You have all heard of the chocolate raspberry combination and have most likely heard of cakes baking in the oven, but IN THE CROCKPOT?
Yes, it is possible with my Low Carb recipe that not only features the crock pot, but also this very tasty sugar free Raspberry Syrup from Natures Hollow!
I was thrilled to learn of this great syrup and MOST thrilled to know that it worked in my baking as well!
Now you are getting ANOTHER treat from my newest cookbook “Chaffles, Cast Iron and The Crock”!
You will need to get some of the
Natures Hollow Sugar Free Raspberry Syrup for this recipe and
you can save 15% off with the special coupon code: lowcarb15
Here is the finished Chocolate Raspberry Jar Cake!
Chocolate Raspberry Jar Cake
- 4 regular mouth half pint glass jars
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp Natures Hollow Sugar Free Raspberry Syrup
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp instant cappucinno or instant coffee
- 1 tbsp monkfruit sweetener/or erithrytol
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Grease your jars very well and turn on your crock pot to HIGH.
- Pour the batter evenly in each jar, about 1/2 to 3/4 full.
- Cover each with foil and press down on the edge to seal.
- Set them all in the crockpot and slowly add water to the bottom until it reaches halfway up the jars.
- Cook for 3 HOURS on HIGH.
- Gently remove from the crock and remove foil.
- Will keep up to 5 days sealed in the fridge. Simply add the original lid for easy storage.