You know those dips that you cannot get enough of? This is one of them! The creaminess of the melted cheeses combined with the spicy bite of jalepeno really is so good!
It comes together quickly and will be a big hit at your next party! I made it to have on our movie night as a snack! MMM cheese!!
I am in love with these pepper puree’s from Louisiana Pepper Exchange! It allows me to add a little or a lot of pepper to my recipes WITHOUT the chunks! So perfect for dips sauces, drinks and ANY recipe you want to spice up!
Keto Bacon Jalepeno Popper Dip
- 6 oz cream cheese; softened
- 4 slices bacon cooked crisp; chopped fine
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/3 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 2 tbsp Louisiana Pepper Exchange JALEPENO PEPPER puree
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp chopped chives, fresh or dried
- 2 oz crushed pork rinds
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a small 8" cast iron skillet, preferred, or other skillet, cook bacon until crispy. Set aside.
- Leave the bacon grease in pan.
- In a large bowl put in ALL ingredients except for pork rinds.
- Mix well with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Pour into cast iron skillet. Alternately pour into a pie pan that has been greased with bacon grease.
- Sprinkle top with crushed pork rinds.
- Bake 20 minutes until bubbly at edges and slightly golden brown on top.
- Serve with pork rinds, fresh veggies or low carb tortilla chips!
- Can be saved, if there is any leftover, airtight up to 5 days. Reheat in skillet at 350F for 10 min.