We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
I started out making mini pies and ended up with truffle cups! They are the richest dessert I have ever made! Make sure you get some KETO Catalina Chocolate Sandwich Cookies!
It already has a lot of healthy fats and gets its creaminess from AVOCADOES! If you are not a big fan of avocadoes….like me, lol, then you will love that you can incorporate this uber healthy fat loaded veggie into your eating plan!
You really need a food processor to make this dessert, BUT it can be possible with a high powered blender. I say high powered because it would be hard to achieve the smoothness you want with a regular blender. You COULD try, but I would recommend chopping up the avocado very fine, if not smooth by smashing before adding it to the blender. This way you won’t have chunks in your truffle cups!
Keto Chocolate Truffle Cups
- 1 pkg Catalina Chocolate Sandwich Cookies https://amzn.to/3ztbdhw
- 1/2 stick salted butter
- 12 oz avocado flesh
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 8 oz chocolate chips/or dark chocolate bar
- 2 tbsp monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place 1 package of Catalina Keto Chocolate Sandwich Cookies into a food processor.
- Process until fine crumbs.
- Add in melted butter to cookie crumbs in a stream while the processor is running.
- Press into 6 ramekins or 4oz jelly jars as pictured. Set aside.
- Put all ingredients into a high powered blender or a food processor. Blend or process on high until smooth.
- Scoop or pipe into 4oz jars or ramekins.
- Enjoy Immediately. Refrigerate leftovers. Will harden, but thaw on counter for 10 minutes to soften before eating.
All rights reserved on photos and recipes. Copyright 2021 // LOWCARBWITHTHECARRS
Any links you may click for purchasing items will help provide a monetary commission for my site. No additional cost is added on.