I love a quick recipe that I can use during the week to get dinner done quick! I love the options available to switch up the broth to match the meat.
You can also change up the vegetables to match what you want! So customizable!
Consider using up leftover meat, or veggies too so you can use up what you have!
Low Carb Stir Fry
- 4 cups stir fry veggies or veggie of choice
- 1 lb meat chicken cubed or beef stripped
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 1/2 tbsp keto brown sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 3 cloves garlic; minced
- 3/4 cup chicken or beef broth
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch
- In a small bowl mix soy sauce, keto brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger and garlic cloves. Set aside.
- In a large skillet greased with coconut oil, saute the veggies until al dente, not quite cooked all the way.
- Remove from the skillet and set aside in a bowl.
- Stir fry meat in skillet until cooked through.
- In the bowl with sauce ingredients from the beginning, whisk in the broth and tapioca starch.
- Add to meat in skillet and bring to a boil while stirring.
- Add veggies back in and toss to coat. Continue to cook for 2 minutes. Serve over cauliflower rice or alone.