Use this fresh tasting dressing to liven up any bunch of salad greens! The garlic shines through in this one. It can be thickened with additional mayonnaise if desired.
If you are looking for some more recipes your family will love without complaints, get a copy of my cookbook “Quick and Simple Low Carb Recipes” here and have 75 more low carb recipes at your fingertips!
Homemade Caesar Dressing
- 1/2 Tsp Anchovy paste
- 1 Tsp Minced garlic About 2 cloves
- 1/4 Tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice Fresh is best
- 1 Tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan cheese Fresh grated preferred
- In a medium bowl whisk anchovies, garlic and salt.
- Whisk in mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, and worcestershire sauce.
- Now whisk in olive oil and parmesan.
- Put in a few pinches of ground black pepper to taste.
- Makes 1 cup.