We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
Its another retro favorite but this time it is filled with protein and light mint flavor with the addition of CPTG Peppermint essential oil. The co-star here is Chocolate Mint Keto Krisp bars by Taste CanDo.
Make this the day you need it as it only needs about 1 hour to set in the fridge. Let it sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving so the gelatin can soften a bit and give a creamier bite!
Order some Keto Krisp bars at 15% off when you order HERE!
Keto No Bake Grasshopper Pie
Enjoy all the retro flavors of a grasshopper pie but with a ton of protein and no sugar!
- 1 1/2 c water
- 1/3 c monkfruit
- 1/4 tsp stevia; powdered
- 1/3 c gelatin
- 1/2 c COLD water
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 drops CTPG peppermint essential oil or 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
Whipped Cream for Pie:
- 2 c heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 tsp stevia
- 2 drops CPTG peppermint essential oil or 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 tsp natural green food coloring
- 4 Keto Krisp Chocolate Mint Bars processed to crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter; melted
Whipped Cream Topping:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Pinch stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For topping pie:
- 2 Keto Krisp Chocolate Mint Bars
- Make the crust first.
- Put Keto Krisp Chocolate Mint Bars in a food processor. Process to crumbs. Slowly stream in melted butter while processing.
- Press mixture into a 9″ pie plate and put in the freezer.
- In mixing bowl of stand mixer, mix together cold water and gelatin. Meanwhile, heat 1 1/2 c water with monkfruit and stevia in a small saucepan until dissolved. Add in vanilla, salt and peppermint oil.
- While mixing gelatin, slowly stream in heated sweetened mixture. Whip until it triples in size and turns to fluff.
- In a separate large bowl, whip the cream, stevia, peppermint EO and food coloring until soft peaks form.
- Mix whipped cream into gelatin mixture until combined.
- Spread into crust. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Make whipped topping. Spread over pie. Finish with sprinkled Keto Krisp Chocolate Mint Bar crumbs on top.
- Let sit at room temperature 5 minutes to soften pie a bit for a creamier bite.
- Store in fridge up to 5 days.