They are perfect with coffee or tea and make the best snack! I am very excited to present my strawberry scones with the best favor AND all low carb with the addition of Simply Delish Naturals Strawberry Pudding!
It is not only just right on flavor but is very moist too! No crumbling into a mess when you take a bite! Perfect all around!
With my gluten free, low carb scone recipe you will be the talk of the town, or your family, or any place you want to share them! Even non-keto lovers will ask for the recipe!
You must let them cool before adding the glaze. Then let them dry for an hour or two for the glaze to set!
Keto Strawberry Scones
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour plus extra for dusting
- 1 package Simply Delish Strawberry Pudding Mix
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp powdered stevia
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 Tbsp keto brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp monkfruit or erithrytol granulated sweetener
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter; melted and cooled
- 4 frozen strawberries, thawed and mashed
- 3/4 cup confectioners erythritol
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix flours, Simply Delish Strawberry Pudding Mix, salt, stevia, baking powder and sugars in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs, cream and vanilla.
- Add dry mixture to large bowl with wet mixture and stir well.
- NOW whisk in the melted butter.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Turn onto a piece of parchment dusted with almond flour and pat out into a flat round approximately 10 inches wide.
- Cut into 8 triangles and separate slightly to fit onto a 9×13 cookie sheet.
- Bake 18-20 min until almost firm and golden brown.
- Whisk glaze ingredients in a small bowl.
- Once scones have cooled, drizzle with glaze. Spread out with pastry brush if needed!
- Keep in airtight container up to 5 days. Lasts longer in the fridge.