We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
I thought I would just have to do without my favorite dressing going low carb.
Of course there are substitutes, but they are missing something……..honey!
I found Natures Hollow honey substitute made with xylitol and it has opened up many possibilities, including this dressing!
Low Carb Honey Mustard Dressing and Dip
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Frontier Lemon Extract
- 8 drops liquid stevia OR monkfruit
- 2 tbsp water (leave out if you are wanting a dip instead of a dressing)
- 1 tbsp Natures Hollow Honey Substitute (optional but makes it amazing!)
- Whisk all in a bowl.
- Store in a jar up to 1 week.