Usually you would have a cookie OR a brownie……how about both together!?
That is what you get here with a Brookie, a brownie and cookie together! It was easy to whip up my Keto Fudge Brownies but would have taken me a lot longer to whip up a whole batch of Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies, so this Zen Sweet Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix saved me a ton of time!
I only added a bit more butter and vanilla extract to the cookie batter. Then I used a truffle scoop to make little dollops all over the top of the brownie batter.
Baked for 30-35 minutes until toothpick tested with a few crumbs!
Enjoy as is since they are amazing alone OR pair with a scoop of keto ice cream!
Keto Brookies using Zen Sweet Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 10 tbsp butter; softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners erythritol no substitute
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fine almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup Choc Zero Sugar Free chocolate chips
Zen Sweet Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 pkg Zen Sweet Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1 extra tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line an 8×8 an with parchment paper.
- Put your eggs in a bowl filled with hottest tap water and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan on medium heat, melt butter and confectioners erithrytol and whisk until well combined.
- Now whisk in the cocoa powder until smooth.
- Remove from heat and let sit 5 minutes.
- Now whisk in the vanilla and eggs one at a time until a very smooth batter is made with a shiny top.
- Now whisk in the almond flour and baking powder. All batter should be very smooth.
- Stir in 1/2 of the sugar free chocolate chips. Spread in prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, mix up the Zen Sweet chocolate chip cookies with the ingredient listed plus the extra butter and vanilla.
- Dollop with a truffle scoop on top of the brownie batter.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until toothpick tested with a few crumbs.
- Cool 10 minutes before lifting parchment paper out and cutting.