We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
It is a keto dream come true to get to have a gluten free, sugar free, low carb slice of cheesecake!
Not only did this no bake cheesecake turn out amazing, it also opens the door for so many more wonderful creations!!
I am so thrilled that my favorite flavor of Keto Krisp bars turned out so fabulous as a crust for my cheesecake!
You only need a food processor to really get them to a fine crumb and you are in business!
Get 15% off of any order of bars through this link HERE or use my coupon code : LOWCARBWITHTHECARRS
And if you have any leftover, because this cheesecake is super rich, you can freeze it!
Watch this video to see how I did it for best results!
Keto Krisp No Bake Blackberry Cheesecake
Keto Krisp Crust
- 2 cups Keto Krisp Almond Blackberry Bars; processed in food processor
- 1/4 cup butter; melted
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 (8oz pkg) cream cheese; softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup monkfruit sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 drops CTPG DOTERRA lemon essential oil
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup keto blackberry jam
Keto Krisp Crust
- In a large bowl, combine the keto krisp bar crumbs, keto brown sugar, and melted butter, stirring until moistened. Now stir in coconut flour.
- Line a 9″ springform pan with parchment paper.
- Drop the mixture into the bottom of springform pan in plops then use your hands and fingers to press the mixture into the bottom and slightly up the sides of the pan.
- Freeze for 10 minutes while you prepare filling.
- In a large bowl beat the heavy whipping cream on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat together the cream cheese, monkfruit, vanilla, and lemon essential oil for about 2 minutes or until creamy and fluffy, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
- NOW add in the sour cream and mix well.
- Lastly, very gently fold in the whipped cream until thoroughly combined and no whipped cream streaks remain.
- Now spread half into crust. Dot with 1/4 cup keto blackberry jam sporatically. Run knife through it making a "S" pattern.
- Now spread the remaining half on top.
- Dot with REMAINING 1/4 cup keto blackberry jam sporatically. Run knife through it making a "S" pattern again like before.
- Using a flat edge, smooth top then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or 8 hours.
- Let sit at room temperature 5 minutes before cutting.
- Store in fridge up to 5 days, or freeze individual slices for portion control.
Don’t forget to PIN the pinnable recipe card to your Pinterest board or print out the complete recipe card.
We are affiliates with various companies and earn a small commission from these companies when you purchase through my affiliate links.
This is at no extra cost to you.
Thank you for supporting my site and also purchasing through these links to help me to create new keto recipes for you to try!
I love it when you leave a comment with your results.
We all have our own ideas and ways of making recipes so you may share some new things I have not thought of!