We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
I had to make something different with this Key Nutrients MCT Cocoa I tried! I came up with this crispy cookie and it did not disappoint!
I was thrilled that it has a nice crumb and slightly chewy texture! It is the right amount of crispy so you can use it as a copycat oreo crumb in any recipe!
I am also overjoyed at the effective way that I am able to get in some healthy MCT oils into my treats with this cocoa powder from Key Nutrients! Not only did it give it a rich flavor but offers healthy fats available for immediate use in the body for energy!
You can also make hot chocolate with it by adding warm milk! It is already sweetened with monkfruit so no need for sweetener! Order some today and make some of these cookies or make hot cocoa or even add to coffee for a quick mocha!
Keto Chocolate Dipped Cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 packets Key Nutrients Keto Cocoa MCT Powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8 oz butter; softened
- 3/4 cup monkfruit
- 2 large eggs; room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven 350F.
- In a small bowl combine almond flour, coconut flour, Key Nutrients MCT Powder, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter and monkfruit in a large bowl with a hand mixer or in stand mixer 2 minutes.
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix well.
- Slowly add in dry. Scrape sides and continue mixing until incorporated.
- Scoop out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 15 minutes
- When you remove from the oven, gently press the tops down flat.
- Cool completely and dip half into melted sugar free white chocolate. Sprinkle with crushed sugar free peppermint candies right after dipping.