We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
Pumpkin season can happen anytime with the invention of canned pumpkin. I especially start cranking out the pumpkin recipes for fall season and enjoy the warm spices then so much more!
I have created a sugar free, gluten free, keto, low carb pumpkin muffin that you will be so enthralled with! It is moist with a crunchy topping that REALLY sets it apart from other muffins you may have had!
They are NOT dry or crumbly at all and you will be sharing the recipe with all of your friends because it is THAT GOOD!!
Don’t forget to get some of these tulip cupcake liners as it allows for your muffin to rise up and get that bakery style feel!
If not, then I recommend you go with filling the muffin cups half full to allow room for the topping and rise.
Low Carb Pumpkin Crunch Muffins
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup Keto Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/3 cup Purely Elizabeth Keto Granola Clusters
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup keto brown sugar
- 2 tbsp allulose sweetener
- 4 large eggs warmed to room temperature
- 1 cup canned PURE PUMPKIN puree – NOT pie filling
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together EXCEPT granola.
- Using a fork, work in the softened butter by stirring and mashing.
- Once incorporated, stir in the keto granola. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and whisk well.
- Line a muffin tin with liners or grease.
- Fill lined or greased muffin wells 3/4 full with batter.
- Crumble topping over all muffin batter using it all, distributing evenly among cups.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until toothpick tested clean.
- Cool completely before storing in the fridge up to 5 days.
- Can be frozen and thawed on counter for meal prepping.