We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
I love any type of muffin and raspberry is one of my favorite kinds! You can of course use blueberries or blackberries as well! This recipe makes about 16-18 muffins. I use silicone liners, or paper liners. I also fill my muffin wells 1/2 to 3/4 full.
What is YOUR type of favorite muffin? Leave a comment below!
Low Carb Raspberry Muffins
Make some with raspberry as listed, or change it up to a different berry, even chocolate chips would work!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 tbsp monkfruit sweetener/or erithrytol
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 4 large eggs room temperature
- 1 stick butter or sub in coconut oil for dairy free
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or sub canned coconut milk for dairy free
- 1 tsp lemon extract or sub 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp liquid stevia or powdered stevia
- 1 cup frozen berries raspberry, blackberry, or blueberry
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, monkfruit and baking powder.
- Whisk in eggs, cream, lemon extract, vanilla extract, and stevia.
- Once incorporated, slowly mix in melted butter or coconut oil.
- Gently fold in berries. Do not stir too much or berries will break down.
- Scoop into muffin tins, 1/2 to 3/4 full.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes until toothpick tested clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in the pan before enjoying!
- Carbs vary per berry used, but this one is 1.5g net carb per muffin when it makes 16.