We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
Have you ever wanted to have cookies for breakfast? Maybe when you were a kid, but now you can have that for breakfast WITHOUT it being a cookie!
These muffins come together quickly and taste very much like a chocolate chip cookie! The use of coconut flour helps keep these nut free but also balances out the ingredients so it has a moist and tender crumb!
They do keep well in the fridge and are even better when warmed up!
Low Carb Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp stevia
- 4 large eggs room temperature
- 1/3 cup butter can use coconut oil for dairy free
- 1/2 cup Keto Mock Maple syrup
- 3 tbsp heavy cream can use canned coconut milk for dairy free
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a small bowl whisk coconut flour, stevia, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, melted butter, heavy cream, and apple cider vinegar.
- Slowly whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Fill a greased, or lined muffin tin, 3/4 full in each cup.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until set and golden brown.
- Let them cool in the muffin pan 5 minutes before completely cooling on a wire rack.
- Store in the fridge up to 5 days.