Have you ever wanted to have cookies for breakfast? Maybe when you were a kid, but now you can have that for breakfast WITHOUT it being a cookie!
These muffins come together quickly and taste very much like a chocolate chip cookie! The use of coconut flour helps keep these nut free but also balances out the ingredients so it has a moist and tender crumb!
They do keep well in the fridge and are even better when warmed up!
Low Carb Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp stevia
- 4 large eggs room temperature
- 1/3 cup butter can use coconut oil for dairy free
- 1/2 cup Keto Mock Maple syrup
- 3 tbsp heavy cream can use canned coconut milk for dairy free
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a small bowl whisk coconut flour, stevia, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, melted butter, heavy cream, and apple cider vinegar.
- Slowly whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Fill a greased, or lined muffin tin, 3/4 full in each cup.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until set and golden brown.
- Let them cool in the muffin pan 5 minutes before completely cooling on a wire rack.
- Store in the fridge up to 5 days.