I normally do not choose to make pork chops because they are finicky and tend to be dried out if you do not watch them carefully!
Not when you coat them and bake them on a rack! The rack allows for the heat to get around the entire pork chop and not sit and get soggy!
If you are looking for some more recipes your family will love without complaints, get a copy of my cookbook “Quick and Simple Low Carb Recipes” here and have 75 more low carb recipes at your fingertips!
Low Carb Pork Loin Chops
- 2.5 lbs qty. 3 - 5 pork loin chops
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground sage
- 2 large eggs; whisked
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Prepare your rimmed baking sheet with a cooling rack and set aside.
- Dry pork chops with a paper towel on both sides. Put all dry ingredients into a large Ziploc bag, set aside.
- Put eggs into a shallow bowl. Set up an assembly line. Chops, egg, then coating mixture.
- Take each pork chop one by one and dip in egg, then drop in coating bag, shake, then place onto the prepared baking pan laying flat.
- Continue until all are coated. Make sure they are not touching one another in the pan to ensure even cooking.
- Bake at 350F for 25 to 28 minutes. Let the shops rest for at least 8 minutes to ensure juiciness.
- Store leftovers in a sealed container. Reheat in a covered skillet for 8 minutes.